- Received October 6, 2016.
- Accepted February 16, 2017.
- Published online February 24, 2017.
Copyright & Usage
© 2017. Published by The Company of Biologists Ltd http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0), which permits unrestricted use, distribution and reproduction in any medium provided that the original work is properly attributed.
- Thanushiyan Poobalasingam1,¶,
- Laura L. Yates1,
- Simone A. Walker1,
- Miguel Pereira2,
- Nina Y. Gross1,
- Akmol Ali1,
- Maria Kolatsi-Joannou3,
- Marjo-Riitta Jarvelin4,5,6,7,
- Juha Pekkanen8,9,
- Eugenia Papakrivopoulou3,
- David A. Long3,
- Mark Griffiths1,10,
- Darcy Wagner11,
- Melanie Königshoff11,
- Matthew Hind1,10,12,
- Cosetta Minelli2,
- Clare M. Lloyd1 and
- Charlotte H. Dean1,13,*
- 1Inflammation Repair and Development Section, National Heart and Lung Institute, Imperial College London, London, UK
- 2Respiratory Epidemiology, Occupational Medicine and Public Health, National Heart and Lung Institute, Imperial College, London, UK
- 3Developmental Biology and Cancer Unit, UCL Institute of Child Health, London, UK
- 4Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, MRC–PHE Centre for Environment & Health, School of Public Health, Imperial College London, UK
- 5Center for Life Course Epidemiology, Faculty of Medicine, P.O.Box 5000, FI-90014 University of Oulu, Finland
- 6Biocenter Oulu, P.O.Box 5000, Aapistie 5A, FI-90014 University of Oulu, Finland
- 7Unit of Primary Care, Oulu University Hospital, Kajaanintie 50, P.O.Box 20, FI-90220 Oulu, 90029 OYS, Finland
- 8National Institute for Health and Welfare, Living Environment and Health Unit, FI-70701, Kuopio, Finland
- 9University of Helsinki, Department of Public Health, FI-00014, Helsinki, Finland
- 10National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) Respiratory Biomedical Research Unit at the Royal Brompton & Harefield NHS Foundation Trust and Imperial College, London, UK
- 11Comprehensive Pneumology Center, Helmholtz Center Munich, Ludwig Maximilians University Munich, University Hospital Grosshadern, Member of the German Center for Lung Research (DZL), Munich, Germany
- 12Department of Respiratory Medicine, Royal Brompton and Harefield NHS Foundation Trust, London, UK
- 13Mammalian Genetics Unit, MRC Harwell, Oxfordshire, UK
- ↵*Author for correspondence:
Usage statistics are calculated at the beginning of each month for the previous month.