vol. 10 no. 3, 337-348
- Received July 22, 2016.
- Accepted January 23, 2017.
- Published online March 1, 2017.
February 02, 2017
Copyright & Usage
© 2017. Published by The Company of Biologists Ltd http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0), which permits unrestricted use, distribution and reproduction in any medium provided that the original work is properly attributed.
- Ran Yang1,2,
- Yunpei Zhang3,
- Dandan Huang3,
- Xiao Luo2,
- Liangren Zhang2,
- Xiaojun Zhu1,2,
- Xiaolin Zhang4,
- Zhenming Liu2,*,
- Jing-Yan Han3,* and
- Jing-Wei Xiong1,2,*
- 1Beijing Key Laboratory of Cardiometabolic Molecular Medicine, Institute of Molecular Medicine, Peking University, Beijing 100871, China
- 2State Key Laboratory of Natural and Biomimetic Drugs, School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Peking University, Beijing 100871, China
- 3Department of Integration of Chinese and Western Medicine, School of Basic Medical Sciences, Peking University, Beijing 100191, China
- 4AstraZeneca Asia and Emerging Market Innovative Medicine and Early Development, Shanghai 201203, China
- ↵*Authors for correspondence ( ; ; ).
Usage statistics are calculated at the beginning of each month for the previous month.